Wall Discussions / So who else is hyped for new dbz movie

Aditya • 5 years ago

Leave a Comment

Please log in if you would like to comment.

Discuss 10 Comments

• pheonixboii • 5 years ago

will there be eng dub?

• NekuDash • 5 years ago

@pheon: Eventually.  Goku's Japanese voice is too squeaky to be manly   x.x

• TheRealRiggz • 5 years ago

I cannot wait, Battle Of Gods was awesome and I'm sure Toriyama won't disappoint with this one.

• Nix • 5 years ago

I got kind of scared they were making a sequel to dragon ball evolution... glad that was not the case :P

• NekuDash • 5 years ago

@Riggz: Agreed.  I mostly enjoyed the nonfighting comical parts more than the actual fight scenes.  Nothing like watching Vegeta actually worry about Bulma offending the Duracell Bunny on steroids

@Nix: Please, don't ever mention that thing ever again.  It's not good for anyone to remember that there was a crappy movie that exists along with a certain movie by M.Night Shamallama

• Aditya • 5 years ago

Vegeta gonna be op :)

• pheonixboii • 5 years ago

ah okay. Good to know. I watched dbz when I was young in eng dub so i can't get use to the jap version

• Wolfie • 5 years ago

What's up with the Vegeta love? Did I miss something in the trailer? I looked away a couple times but I didn't see anything to make me believe he was gonna be some huge part of this movie. That'd be awesome cause he's one of mah favorites, but I didn't see anything really.

• Aditya • 5 years ago

Like at 1 min, he looks down to a defeated goku. Pretty much safe to assume he will kill freiza

• TheRealRiggz • 5 years ago

Think you are jumping the gun a bit there. When we saw things for BoG and Goku turning into a SSJ God, you prob thought he would killed/defeat Beerus.