Wall Discussions / Stop hurting Lux

Porces • 5 years ago

Save young teenage girls from abuse

Leave a Comment

Please log in if you would like to comment.

Discuss 34 Comments

• WillyTheKid • 5 years ago

:3

• enfabledmage • 5 years ago

lux is 27 though so it's hardly teenage abuse

• Sparky • 5 years ago

Nah, definitely 15/16/17.

shes one of the only champions with a confirmable age there is an explanation for it let me look it up

Lux is, according to the official timeline right now, probably about 27 years old.

She is the only champion in the game that has a specific age mentioned in her bio, being that she was thirteen when she 'joined' the military. It is also mentioned in her bio that she ran espionage missions in Noxus during the Ionian War.

The Ionian War ended roughly 10 years ago (in 13 CLE, whereas this year is 23 CLE), which means Lux was in the military before then. I'm going to guess she had spent some time in it before that point, since she would have required some training before going into espionage (I'm also going to guess Demacia wouldn't attempt to send a 13-year-old into Noxus, alone, just before the war ended).

Therefore, we can rather safely assume she was thirteen before 10 CLE, meaning she's now more than 26 years old.

• WillyTheKid • 5 years ago

Well, maybe a year in Valoran is 'bout 220 earth days.
    That way, 27 years old Lux would be little over 16. 

• Desufire • 5 years ago

She's still 27 in her home world, so that point really doesn't matter

• Nix • 5 years ago

• Sparky • 5 years ago

But they dont age like that. They have to stop aging when they enter the league or else we could also say Annie is around 15 now due to the timelines, but that's not true, is it?

• Desufire • 5 years ago

pretty sure she joined the league after the ionian war, so she's AT LEAST 23

• Sparky • 5 years ago

We don't know if she helped in the first or second war though, she could have really been included in either. It's not stated which lore she was in, just that she had helped in it. The first one lasted 7 years too, and since Ionia won the first near the end, if she did help she's at the end of the timeline. Regardless of when she enters, when she leaves she'll still be considered a minor because they don't age after they enter league.

• Aditya • 5 years ago

^ Confirmed. Ash Ketchum is still 10.

my point still stands she is not a teenager

she is a woman