Wall Discussions / Marked : Ezreal

AbsentSun12 • 5 years ago

Over the next couple of days I won't be around much because of work. I won't ask anyone to heal Jinx as I can see she probably isn't the one. But, as far as I can tell, neither is Ezreal. Would you kindly hurt him in my stead? For every Ez hurt promised to me in this thread, I will execute an equal number of hurts on the champion of your choice (this season or next, whichever you prefer).  

(I reserve the right to pay my debts in any order I choose. :P I also have no intention of reimbursing Ez hurts that aren't pledged in this thread.)

Regardless, good luck to all! At least, next season x3

Leave a Comment

Please log in if you would like to comment.

Discuss 9 Comments

• WillyTheKid • 5 years ago

am rly ezrele

• Wolfie • 5 years ago

I'm down >: 3 Hurt Lux next season, I'll get Ez for ya until then.

• TheRealRiggz • 5 years ago

Anyone who pledges in this thread and then does the opposite will be reimbursed x2

• JohnnyW4Life • 5 years ago

Pledging hurts but healing for the 2x payback next season.  Payment TBD later.

• kzvant • 5 years ago

Im hurting ez. Want ez heals next season ;^)

• Mai • 5 years ago

Kz you're such a troll.

• Porces • 5 years ago

ccan i ask for heals?

• Desufire • 5 years ago

Might as well rack up some favors since I have a couple for next season myself. Signing up

• AbsentSun12 • 5 years ago

Welp. That was fast. 

Technically speaking, anyone who healed Ez would actually get "paid" less (although I'm almost certain Riggz would pay faster than I can). It actually would have been nice if Ez had won, though if you don't believe me I don't blame you.

I wasn't planning on healing this season but if you already hurt Ez I guess I owe you.