Wall Discussions / Grats Haywire c:

Mai • 5 years ago

Skype group wins again!

Leave a Comment

Please log in if you would like to comment.

Discuss 10 Comments

• sparkyjoe • 5 years ago

Congrats

• haywire7 • 5 years ago

ty!

• Milkshakez • 5 years ago

Random number generator fails me ;-;

EDIT: Congrats :D

• HunterLuvz • 5 years ago

Nice work!

• KuribohPalkia • 5 years ago

And then Xena died once again

Fun season. :3

• Mai • 5 years ago

Lol Milkshakez XD

We were shooting for an adc win that wasn't Trist/Ashe, so most of the finals were a victory.

@Hunter and Palkia, Thanks! Nothing personal with Vlad and whoever else we targeted by the way. They were just getting super threatening. Try not to heal them so high and you won't get that much attention.

@Mai, Thank you for the tip! I'll remember that next time around. o: I kept figuring since no one else heals him I should give him a buffer (and casually beg my friend to help out every now and again while her main goal was to collect her favorite champs; I think she did pretty darn well there), but boy did that bite me in the butt later.

Huge congrats on Vayne, though! It really came down to the itty bitty points there.

• Mai • 5 years ago

Yeah it was the closest season since HoH came back from its hiatus. You should hop on IRC sometime. :)

• Milkshakez • 5 years ago

Very fun season 10/10

@Mai, Yeah. As long as it wasn't Trist/Ashe then it was k. Was lowkey hoping for Twitch tho

Twitch woulda been so neat, but to be honest I really like Vayne so I'm good. c:> Varus and Trist were probably my least wanted to be up there. And @Mai, I'll be sure to try out IRC sometime. o: