Wall Discussions / national appreciate sparky day

Sparky • 5 years ago

everyone heal sparky and use credits to do so because im amazing and i love me and you do too and no i do not have an ego im just the best

Leave a Comment

Please log in if you would like to comment.

Discuss 19 Comments

• Mai • 5 years ago

no, bad minion. how dare you make a thread without my permission????//??/?

• Sparky • 5 years ago

sorry massa back to the fields with me

• JohnnyW4Life • 5 years ago

I respect you sparky, you've been nice to me.  If you weren't with mais team is reach out to you to work together, but I'm afraid you'd be like desu and just try to play both sides :(

• Sparky • 5 years ago

you respect me but killed my favorite champ even when i tried to ask you to stop but then despite knowing what i wanted refused to do so unless directly hearing from me which wasnt possible because i worked a 15 hour shift the day u decided to target me???

• Sparky • 5 years ago

like i get the timing was bad but that was pretty fucked

I didn't target you i targeted a champ. I thought kayle was your fav champ anyway, who i didn't hurt btw.

Ok 3 hurts to get into kill range only

• Mai • 5 years ago

(Kalista)

• Sparky • 5 years ago

I believe Mai stated on the post that I was very fond of Kalista and you shrugged it off because you and her are like Team Edward vs Team Jacob rn. Also I'm very confused as to what your goal specifically is anymore, you want me to work with you but the last time we talked you made it clear that your main (or only interest) was male winners that couldn't be Ezreal which is one of the very few males on the site I currently want to win because the others I enjoy have already won.

Mai....duh....

Yeah, sorry that mai was your mouthpiece for that brief moment because i basically can't believe anything she says.  She's a known manipulator and clearly, even admittedly, hates me. I figured she was manipulating the situation to fit her own agenda so i was waiting to talk to you directly. Bad timing.  Sorry. 

• Mai • 5 years ago

And you're still going. Nice.

• Sparky • 5 years ago

No offense but I'm just still gonna be ticked for awhile. Kalista not ending up below top 30 was a personal goal that kind of got ruined and I wanted to quit and did for a brief period of time this season (I can't permanently because it's addicting I suppose) but it really upset me and I'd rather just sulk right now.

I'm talking with sparky.  You don't need to be a part of this, yet your going to make sure you are anyway.  Manipulator. 

Sorry sparky. :/  if it makes you feel any better mais making sure my faves don't hit 90 :D