Wall Discussions / @mai and her 12 minions....

JohnnyW4Life • 5 years ago

...if you guys wanted a jinx win we could have made this season a lot shorter. :/ 

Leave a Comment

Please log in if you would like to comment.

Discuss 29 Comments

• Mai • 5 years ago

ITT grown ass man trying to cause drama every day of his life on HoH.

• Desufire • 5 years ago

I want a Miss Fortune win tho...

• Milkshakez • 5 years ago

Can we stop with this drama? It's ridiculous seeing people group up on a single champion and making these seasons boring and predictable. 

• LieblingKira • 5 years ago

In which Johnny starts a topic to start (or rather continue) shit at the very end of the season because why not 

• Mai • 5 years ago

Milk, your group did it.

We're not breaking any rules. We're all legit people, a lot of which have their own personal goals in this game. Stop whining and get over it. Stop calling me out on the wall because you think you have a clue. 

Just leave me alone and I'll reciprocate. 

• Sparky • 5 years ago

Quinn win 2k15

kill milk 2k15

• JohnnyW4Life • 5 years ago

How am i causing drama? My message is we all could have just hurt people instead of all 12 of you spam healing who i hurt all season because jinx is a fine winner imo. I only didn't want her to win the season she was released. 

Is that drama? Ok. These long seasons are just boring and that's what i was commenting to. Any drama you pull from my post is on your end,  not mine. 

• Sparky • 5 years ago

also if its so boring u could always quit again :^)

• Mai • 5 years ago

Okay but Jinx may be one of our champions but she isn't the only one. We were healing MF long before you jumped on her. Desu likes Miss Fortune and Desu is working with us (NO SECRETS HERE). That's why we're healing MF.

It has nothing to do with you.
    Please leave me alone. 
    Also they're not my minions, they're my friends.

I'm sure we'll see how well you reciprocate next season lol. *12 people go down my heal list in order again*

• Milkshakez • 5 years ago

My group didn't do it. We all had our personal agenda. Hence why I was attacking Malzahar (one of my old friends favorite champions) and he attacked my own. My friends did their own things. We never said "hey we are going to vote on which champion we want to see win this season."

I never once called you out specifically, Mai. I'm against this pointless back and forth nonsense going on. Verbal abuse shouldn't be tolerated. You as well are an adult who has just as much of a part as Johnny does in all of this. Take ownership in this. 

• Mai • 5 years ago

Don't target me, I won't target you.

Don't call me out on the wall, I won't target you.

Quit belitting my friends as my "minions" and I won't target you.

I don't like you. You don't like me. It's clear. Just leave me alone. 

• Mai • 5 years ago

Sparky • 4 minutes ago

also if its so boring u could always quit again :^)

^this

• Sparky • 5 years ago

im a mindless follower who always follows the group hello

I reached out to you many times mai, but you're never honest with me so i gave up.  If it weren't for all your lying and manipulating I'd have no issue with you.  

Can we get jinx to win with the most hp ever? Maybe 250+?