Wall Discussions / If you say you're going to quit, then do it.

Desufire • 4 years ago

Like seriously. You know who you are, don't lie for sympathy.

Leave a Comment

Please log in if you would like to comment.

Discuss 74 Comments

• Rzr332guyver • 4 years ago

I~I'm sorry, Desufire-senpai!

• Sparky • 4 years ago

• Milkshakez • 4 years ago

Maybe I shouldnt be lead to believe that Liss was going to win last season 

• Desufire • 4 years ago

Who told you that?

• NekuDash • 4 years ago

• Mai • 4 years ago

Preach it.

• Mai • 4 years ago

Let's be real though, the person you're referring to will never leave. Ever. 

• JohnnyW4Life • 4 years ago

I like being real.  Reality is you have 8 people targetting champions I like to get me to quit.  You are trying to force people away from this website.  I have tried to keep people playing, including people I disagree with like Willy.  I even got Desu to stay when he was going to quit because he hated you Mai, but idk if he will ever tell you that since he defected for whatever reason.

• Mai • 4 years ago

He has admitted it. We never used to like eachother.
    Y u talk like you know everything that goes on here tho? 

• Milkshakez • 4 years ago

Tbh, I actually do agree with Johnny on his viewpoint about the numbers game taking over. With everything else about quitting, I have no say because it's not my argument, but I do agree that when a large group chooses Lux to win last season and that plan is carried out to it's finest point the game gets a little bland. Yes, I took part in helping the group, but it was to further my champions safety in the game. 

It's pretty obvious Johnny is being attacked on a personal level though (Ha, yes I said personal even though it's a game) when only his champions are being hurt to favor the likings of others and to influence his own decisions on whether he quits or not. If he enjoys his time here, then let him stay and play the game. This game should be about our own personal opinions on who we choose to like and dislike, in terms of champions. Yes, we may not all get along (because we can't be friends with EVERYONE) but let's not reduce our numbers even further. Let's all make our own decisions based on what is right. :)

• Sparky • 4 years ago

I hate to break it to you, but the game has never been played that way (at least in my 20 seasons). It will never ever be just real preferences without having whoever is using actions on a champion hidden, revenge hurting had always been used as part of many people's strategies. If you find a way to make yourself unlikable to any individual on the site, chances are you're going to get targetted, it always happens (this, Willy v Johnny, Tomaj v Milk, and Riggz v Neogris are all examples).  

Groups are another thing that happen a lot, whether they are successful or not depends on how they function. You might think it's unfair because a large group of people are supporting a champ, but most of the group felt like supporting that champ anyway, so really it would have panned out mostly the same, without people targetting specifically one at a time.

tl;dr people will never use true preferences on their actions, and you cant get groups disbanded because you dont like them, suck it up

• Mai • 4 years ago

Fun fact, though: We don't care if Johnny quits or not. It's just annoying for him to have claimed to not care about this site whatsoever while also saying he was going to quit before I even joined. I don't even talk to him, yet he gets worked up enough to come onto IRC to call me a bitch.

I don't really see how Lux winning was unrealistic, though. The sum of most of her previous highest rank finishes are pretty high, actually pulling for the win isn't too hard.

• Desufire • 4 years ago

@Johnny: Reality is you FUCKING LYING about leaving to get me to do your dirty work for you. I obviously didn't follow through with what you were asking for since I healed Lux a shit ton, but still, you lied to try and get me to do stuff for you. You burned one of the last bridges that was still open to you.

Also another fun fact Johnny, you didn't get me to stay. I DID quit after Season 28 Volibear flop ended. I only ended up joining again because I looked on HoH one day and saw that Diana was in kill zone so I took it. That's literally the only reason I started playing again, because I was bored and besides being mad at Mai for a while, I generally enjoyed HoH even if my champs didnt win.

• JohnnyW4Life • 4 years ago

You guys are so angry and manipulative it's heartbreaking.  What's wrong with humanity in a nutshell from the 2 above posters.  Sparky makes legit points, Mai and Desu are angry, sore individuals.  Congrats on "winning" on this website?  And how did I lie Desu?  I've contemplated leaving many times since Amumu won his 2nd time.  This site is just a habit for me at this point.  And Mai, the one time I called you that word is because you are always taking extremely thinly veiled attacks at me on this wall.  You try to act all nice, but in reality you are a pretty nasty person.  Many people will read these words and have them ring true about you.  

You can play the game however you want: it's your privelege.  Just remember who you are as a human being.  I have a life outside of this website.  I question whether you do.