Wall Discussions / elwetara pls

Tomaj • 5 years ago

i know sniping kills is like, your thing, but can you let me get one of the ones i actually put work into please. :\

Leave a Comment

Please log in if you would like to comment.

Discuss 6 Comments

• Elwetara • 5 years ago

I fail to see how it was a snipe when he was sitting at 6 health for 41 minutes.

But anyways, if you really want a kill just tell me beforehand, I don't really mind :P

• Tomaj • 5 years ago

i was just asking, if i'm working on a champ to kill him/her/it, can you let me have the kill? obviously, actions were not up.

• Elwetara • 5 years ago

The thing is, I don't keep track of the champions everyone's working on at any given time and I'm not going to be looking through its history when it's in kill range. 

• Tomaj • 5 years ago

there are other people that hurt draven and rene? >.> actually, i don't know any other way to contact you so...

• Elwetara • 5 years ago

Well my name on league is Elwetara too, I'm pretty much always at least signed in. I guess I could also start hanging out on IRC every day :P

• Tomaj • 5 years ago

Oh! I'm not often on League lately, especially when I start my second job next week but I'll add you there (get dat birdman) if you don't happen to add me first.