Wall Discussions / Looking for people to join Fantasy LCS

Chaasrainer • 5 years ago

Hey guys. We've created yet another league that consists of people who at least used to come here and we need to fill 2 more spots to get the thing going. Since I don't have the contact info of some of the people who have participated before, I figured it'd be a good idea to ask here. The link to the league should be right here.

Also, please don't join if you don't give a shit about the LCS or if you know you're going to be super busy this week. We already have people from 3 different continents and ideally we'd like to do the draft as soon as possible, seeing how EU LCS starts this thursday. I'll keep an eye on this thread if anyone has any questions but we'll most likely use the chat on the Fantasy LCS website to talk about the time of the draft and so on.

Leave a Comment

Please log in if you would like to comment.

Discuss 9 Comments

• Mai • 5 years ago

Go away pls

• Aditya • 5 years ago

Ye chaas gtfo c:

• sparkyjoe • 5 years ago

#LeaveChaasAlone

• enfabledmage • 5 years ago

• Sparky • 5 years ago

when u wanna join so chaas will notice u again but he dont care bout u cuz u dont like lcs :////

• Wolfie • 5 years ago

I will destroy the Krusty Krab.

• Chaasrainer • 5 years ago

@Sparky, noticed.

Also, the league is full now (thanks Wolfie and Riggz) so we can start planning the schedule and shit. Not gonna check here anymore, let us know when you're going to be available by posting on the fantasy website or by messaging Ralik or whoever else you have on your contact lists. Peace.

• Mai • 5 years ago

ya that's right u better leave

• enfabledmage • 5 years ago

chas if you want as a birthday present i will do it for you :)