Wall Discussions / Grats Tomaj! <3

Mai • 5 years ago

Well-deserved. #skypegrouppower

Leave a Comment

Please log in if you would like to comment.

Discuss 16 Comments

• Sparky • 5 years ago

we made it fam

• Silenttwo • 5 years ago

Hai~ Grats Tomaj

• enfabledmage • 5 years ago

top hater tomaj XD thats kinda funny though

• Aditya • 5 years ago

wtf fegs why am i not in the Skype group feggets 

• Tomaj • 5 years ago

thanks to all the people that helped me out (without using pointless actions or helping detrimentally) with getting the win finally. :) 

• JohnnyW4Life • 5 years ago

Even in victory tomaj is a jerk! :D that's why it took 2 years for me to get him to win. Thanks for the help mai ;)

• enfabledmage • 5 years ago

just so you guys know it says malz final placing was #2 LOL

• Panick • 5 years ago

It also says poopy's final placing was #1 c:

• Elwetara • 5 years ago

Everything I touch on this site breaks, turning Poopy into the true winner when I attempted to assassinate her. GG no re

• Panick • 5 years ago

ALL HAIL THE QUEEN OF SEASON 38 ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

• Mai • 5 years ago

@Johnny - Wasn't for you. Don't flatter yourself.

@Enfabled - Malz's placement isn't listed. He got #2 in 37, this was 38. Everything else is 1 off too. GG Muttr ;p

@Aditya - IRC?

• JohnnyW4Life • 5 years ago

I know,  mai. And that's how i was able to get him a win finally.  ;) everyone knows you hate me for whatever reason. #unnecessaryhashtags #longtermplans

• Tomaj • 5 years ago

Please, get over yourself. It had nothing to do with you, and I would sooner be able to make a brick wall understand why.

• Mai • 5 years ago

@Johnny - "Hate" is a strong word, I wouldn't say I hate you. It was my understanding you knew Malz was our goal this season anyways?

• Aditya • 5 years ago

@Maiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Yes in 5-6 hours :) AND NEXT SEASON THE NINJA(LUCIAN) BETTER WONNERED