Wall Discussions / @mai irc

Sparky • 5 years ago

pls come to irc i want to talk to you :)

anyone who comments on this will be ignored because i only want to talk to mai despite being an open board so please come when you have time :D

Leave a Comment

Please log in if you would like to comment.

Discuss 21 Comments

• Panick • 5 years ago

But sparks...I thought we had something special.

• Nix • 5 years ago

I believe everyone who posted above me agrees with johnnyw's claim about Tomaj unless they say otherwise :D

• Sparky • 5 years ago

you wont even talk to me ever panick 

• Sparky • 5 years ago

also i believe johnny is right

thank you nix

• Nix • 5 years ago

it was too tempting when you added the ignored part :P

• JohnnyW4Life • 5 years ago

So youcan leave this on the wall but not what i said?  Censorship at its best - double standard edition.

• Sparky • 5 years ago

:^)

• Muttr • 5 years ago

? How does this compare to the troll posting you have made during this season, Johnny? It's not flaming in any way shape or form; let alone flaming directed at a specific person...it's Sparky asking Mai to get on IRC...

You've been a loyal member here for a long time, and I appreciate it more than you may think, but cut the trolling out. There is no need for it. I am not a babysitter.

• TheRealRiggz • 5 years ago

LOL can't even...

• NekuDash • 5 years ago

get wreq'd j-boy

• Mai • 5 years ago

• Sparky • 5 years ago

• Nix • 5 years ago

@johnny: sparky was being sarcastic... she was quoting the apple mountain dew alternate name... and she was thanking me... no one thanks me (should be a dead giveaway c'mon). Besides if you were playing for fun... you would not have made that post.

• JohnnyW4Life • 5 years ago

LOL yet the hitler comparison is edited and you all prete4nd like it wasn't there and I'm the bad guy?  lol.  CENSORSHIP DOUBLESTANDARDS AND SETUPS AHOY!!!

• Nix • 5 years ago

@johnnyw: I referenced it... the apple mountain dew.